Tuesday, January 11, 2005


The Offending Beach Towel...

5 comment(s):

  • That is NOTHING compared to the Broadway "Cats" towel that was plaguing me to replace it. I think you could just claim that you were going for a "beachy" feel with that cute dog towel.

    By Blogger Beth, at 1/12/2005 10:07:00 AM  

  • Beth, Beth, Beth, you've cut me to the core. Obviously you cannot tell (perhaps blinded by my adorable rugrat, the baby, not Scott) that he towel is PINK AND YELLOW, and the walls ARE NOT. And that HE THINKS THESE THINGS MATCH. That is the agony of it all. I still hold you responsible, for making cuter curtains than me (uh cuz I haven't made any).

    -terribly affronted, Brit


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2005 03:26:00 PM  

  • Well, your child IS blindingly cute.

    By Blogger Beth, at 1/13/2005 07:44:00 AM  

  • yes, he is. I think all parties, even those with offending tastes, will have to be forgiven just because of the cuteness factor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2005 10:52:00 AM  

  • But who noticed the offending green dsl cable? Thomas sure did. Add that to anything on a shelf below three feet that needs a higher hiatus until he learns what "No" means.

    SD


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 1/16/2005 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home