Friday, February 18, 2005


Clark Creek gets a makeover. Phew! I've been meaning to get around to modifying my template for some time now.





     In keeping with the spirit of the Internet, I started with someone else's template, read a bunch of tutorials and how-to sites, and learned a lot along the way. Today I figured out how to reference images in my title, put up an rss feed, control css layout, and learned about blogger-specific tags - all in all a productive day!

10 comment(s):

  • Is that blue sky behind your house? Isn't that misleading? You live on the west-side!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/18/2005 01:20:00 PM  

  • Hey, if it wasn't for Photoshop, us westsiders might never see blue sky!

    Actually, its been sunny and shirt sleeves weather all week. While running the lake yesterday, I saw one extremely hairy man wearing nothing but shoes, socks, and silken short short running shorts printed to look like old glory. I think that was a big on the extreme end of things, but it is nice to uncover a bit and get some vitamin D.


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 2/18/2005 02:54:00 PM  

  • It was 25ºF when I went running last night in silken running shorts. I think that might have been pushing it too. I need some sort of neoprene condom, and then I'd be set. My legs don't seem to care about the cold.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/18/2005 03:56:00 PM  

  • Honey you so pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/18/2005 04:35:00 PM  

  • For some reason, I wasn't able to leave comments on the site for awhile (?) but I'm glad I saved it all up for a big WOOT! Look at the CCB!!! Hot or not? I say "HOT HOT HOT!" (hopefully, not enough to blister your hands again...)

    Sweet design SD!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/18/2005 07:15:00 PM  

  • Looks great! I tried to put my house pic (in place of the stupid star) but it didn't really turn out. Maybe I'll try again soon.
    Good job!


    By Blogger Kasmira, at 2/20/2005 07:24:00 AM  

  • Thanks for the positive feedback folks! I can't wait to redo my other blog templates now. KAP, and Mira, you both know I'll help you with yours if you like. Kieth, its a good thing you are surrounded by a circle of women who all quilt and sew. Maybe your better half could be pursuaded to help you with some custom jogging kit. JM, I'm puzzled that you couldn't post. I haven't heard any complaints from other corners. I read your latest post and am over here wishing you god speed.

    SD

    SD


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 2/20/2005 08:45:00 AM  

  • So fancy! Love the new look!

    By Blogger Beth, at 2/20/2005 09:05:00 PM  

  • Looks excellent! Great job on the design.

    By Blogger Jess, at 2/22/2005 10:45:00 AM  

  • That is an awesome look.. so impressed..

    By Blogger Ren, at 2/23/2005 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home