Thursday, September 09, 2004


For little jobs like this one I don't use a float to apply the grout - just mush it in with your fingers.

2 comment(s):

  • Nice Ship Dude... Jenny thinks it is way Kewl... Did you remove any tile to put that on there? Where is the turtle in relation?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2004 04:21:00 PM  

  • Hey,
    Glad Jenny likes it. Sorry to have missed you guys this weekend. Maybe next Saturday? I won't have class.

    Nope, didn't have to tear out any tile for this project. I left myself a blank spot on the front of the tub when we did the original work for just this sort of project. I can't decide now whether to start working in the basement or keep tiling decorative stuff in the bathroom.


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 9/12/2004 06:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home