Thursday, April 28, 2005

Theres no I in Team or E in Tomatoe




Several of my tomato plants, right after I transplanted them to planters on the deck, and before the first thing the puppy did when gaining entry to the deck, which was to dig them all up and scatter them all about. Good thing I had more starts than pots.

6 comment(s):

  • ARGH! How frustrating!
    My cat tried to go to the bathroom in my seeded windowbox (black-eyed susan vines) that is currently living on the kitchen floor. I immediately covered it with tin foil.
    At least your dog didn't poop in your starts!


    By Blogger Kasmira, at 4/28/2005 12:01:00 PM  

  • You lucky bastard, not having to worry about freezing temperatures...oh, but sunlight...riiiight. How's NWN going?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/28/2005 03:21:00 PM  

  • Well, in way he did. There is doggie dook in the bottoms of all of those planters.

    Its coming along. I'm in the Blacklake District now, bashing things open with the best of them.


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 4/28/2005 04:19:00 PM  

  • remind me to pass on the tomato's next time I'm down.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/28/2005 06:36:00 PM  

  • Yah, yah...

    Last night's rain crushed the few surviving tomato babies. I'll move the pots to a new location and build little shelters for the plants before playing the next tomato wave assault.


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 4/29/2005 11:59:00 AM  

  • To portect and increase growth you can place a mayo jar over them they works as a hot house, just do not put them in direct sun light, they will fry. It might even be puppy proof....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2005 02:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home