Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Weekend Well Spent


IMAG0002
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
Gardening has become a guilty pleasure for me - time I could be spending on rennovating the house. I know I should try to balance fresh air and sunshine with gypsum and wood dust, but its still a guilty pleasure.

For photos, click here

2 comment(s):

  • Farmer Scott needs to tile his field. Another great BG qoute: "Sheep haven't been puttin' out lately."

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/25/2005 08:43:00 AM  

  • Nothing wrong with a garden and you live in washington where next weekend it will rain. As for this weekend the sun will be out and the gardening will begin.

    Just Think soon you will have a table full of fresh vegi's to eat after a long day of working in the house....

    For me this weekend I will plant the garden and finish a couple wind chimes. When it gets dark out, the living room needs a new color... Back to work..toddles


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2005 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home