Monday, September 05, 2005

Stupid Meme Tricks

Alright, you asked and you pestered and you badgered me... OK, not really, but here it is.


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Run a marathon

2. Retire and live quietly

3. Finish my studio

4. Take my son backpacking

5. Go to Russia

6. Learn to weld/fabricate

7. Take cooking classes

7 things I can do:
1. cook

2. run away really far

3. talk to people/groups/interviewers, etc Its like crack for me

4. throw pots

5. concentrate and learn

6. do the driving

7. Speak three languages

7 things I cannot do:
1. stop geeking out on one thing after another

2. talk without hand gestures

3. anything higher than calculus

4. object oriented programming. I can't grok it!

5. navigate my way out of a wet paper bag

6. play golf

7. fix my car

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Well, lets just say that the first I notice about you as you come towards me on the jogging path won’t be your sense of humor

2. humor/intelligence – everyone says that, but can you imagine not saying it?

3. Long legs/tall

4. An easy laugh

5. Athletic

6. Caring for kids/dogs/things that go goo goo

7. Someone who can take care of themself but is willing to lean on me too

7 things I say most often:
1. "Its my fault"

2. "hmm, OK"

3. "What I hear you saying is…"

4. "no, no, NO, Thomas! get away from there! Ok, thank you, good boy"

5. "Now click on the, no move your mouse over the, and left click on the.. No, OK start over. Move your mouse to, no, OK, hit the back arrow."

6. "That sounds good, but email me."

7. “Put your hands on your head. Now get down on one knee.. Now the other..” Wait, I don’t have to say that anymore do I?

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Brad Pitt

2. Linda Carter

3. Kylie Minogue

4. Sandra Bullock (Baa haa haa, like that could happen!)

5. Elizabeth Schue

6. Clair Danes (not stolen from Keith)

7. Lauren Bacall

7 people I want to do this:
1. I dunno. This is stupid?

2. Do it if you want to?

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

4 comment(s):

  • hooooomoooooo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2005 07:33:00 PM  

  • I fell desperately in love with Ms. Danes everytime I watch that Baz Luhrman Romeo and Juliet

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/06/2005 11:01:00 AM  

  • You are so funny, I really like the move the mouse is that to right clip the mouse or left click the mouse ? Russia why Russia..and yes one can run and laugh at the same time !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/15/2005 02:45:00 PM  

  • I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2005 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home