Friday, April 14, 2006

Post About Actual Forward Progress


IMAG0019
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
In house news, the carpenter came today and we spent four hours working on the bunk project (I took a half day at from work). If I have time, I might attempt the other bunk myself after watching him do the first one. The wiring is pretty simple and I know where to borrow a finish nailer.

Today we finished the inside walls, built part of the exterior wall and put up the necessary strips of ship lap so that the front surface is all of one level.





IMAG0020
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
I dropped today's paper, unread, down inside the new wall. Maybe somebody down the line will get a treat. All I've found so far is empty wasp nests...










IMAG0021
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.



In brewing news; tomorrow is the big day. I have studied and purchased, and practiced and consulted. Tomorrow I start my first 5 gallon batch of pale ale. Hopefully I'll have something decent to contribute to my friend's batchelor's party.

Cheers!

No running news..

1 comment(s):

  • Will the people of the future know how to read something on paper? Will they even speak English?

    By Blogger Joe, at 4/21/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home