Friday, October 08, 2004

All Things Just Keep Getting Better




After seeing the fun pic Merideth and Beth made of how their house will look someday, I decided to give Clark Creek House a makeover. I don't have the Photoshop skillz that they do, but it was still fun.

I added the hoakey looking stove pipe. The real one is supposed to go in next Friday (Finally!!!). I put log siding over the current plain-jane T-111 we currently have. I found a place in Portland that sells log siding called Modulog. They have a tool on their site that lets you estimate the cost of putting siding on your home, but I have not played with it yet.

I also tried to fabricate a visual of the next deck we will build. It will have clear vinyl roofing like the deck we put on the North side. I wouldd like the roof to start on the front of the house and elbow around to cover an eight foot deep deck on the South side of the house. In a world without cost, we could put the log siding over the T-111 before building the new deck. That may have to wait, though, until after we redo the basement and maybe even the kitchen. We'll see!

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home