Wednesday, June 01, 2005

While The Man is away

Not only will I play, but I'll come up with lots of new chores to add to our list of things to do.
Look at all that space. I mean seriously. How ridiculous is it that hardly any of the rooms in our house have picture/quilt hanging walls (windows and low sloped ceilings) but our bedroom has two story walls. And as you can see the top half is all white and blank and screaming for LOVE PEOPLE!!!

Now, how am I going to talk Scott into hanging some quilts up there.

Maybe, I'll let him jump on the bed first.

2 comment(s):

  • Yes, reminds me of the eternal debate in our house: Is it good enough to grace our walls for eternity etc... Needless to say, we have not alot on our walls, but more than there was a few years ago.

    By Blogger Jocelyn, at 6/02/2005 05:30:00 PM  

  • Can I just sleep in the bed instead of jumping on it. I'm supposed to be concentrating right now on a lecture/paper delivery of a woman from university of Waterloo in Canada on the growth and development of learning management systems at her university but I can't help blogging instead. She keeps saying, "process."

    She says it differently than I do. The effect is that I hear, "blah blah process blah blah PROCESS"

    I'd be happy to hang quilts in all that white space we have but as Jocelyn pointed out, they'll probably stay up there for a goodly long time. Maybe while I'm up on the ladder I'll also finally take down the ridiculous mini blind in the high window.

    SD


    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 6/03/2005 09:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home