Sunday, July 03, 2005

Jonah; Head Groundskeeper


DSCF0024
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
Keeper of keys, pee'r of pee's, snuffler of snuffles, I am Jonah, charged with keeping deer out of the garden even though I'd probably totally ignore any deer I saw unless maybe they had a tennis ball.

4 comment(s):

  • good dog. sit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/03/2005 02:28:00 PM  

  • both of your dogs (i assume the chocolate is yours too?) are adooorrable!!

    ps. your fence looks GREAT!! I cant believe the size of your lot. I'm glad our fence didnt have to be that big


    By Blogger merideth, at 7/04/2005 01:11:00 PM  

  • Thanks Merideth. Lily is the chocolate pup. She is a sweetie. Our lot is one of the smallest on the whole road. We have .75 acres where most people average 3-4 with some of our neighbors having 80 or more acres. When we bought the place I was thinking that small lot size was a factor to be put in the negatives column but have since learned that we'll be doing more than good to get our .75 whipped into shape.

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 7/04/2005 03:27:00 PM  

  • I need to rent your puppies for the night to take care of my deer population that continues to eat away all that I grow.......beautiful puppy...jl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/06/2005 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home