Sunday, June 26, 2005

It Hurrrrtssss

I woke up this morning, rarin' to get out there and put the finishing touches on the fence. By the time I'd put two feet over the edge of the bed I was doing the ouch, ouch mantra. Maybe the morning is better spent drinking tea and messing around on the Internet.

3 comment(s):

  • My hands just stopped hurting yesterday from weilding that heavy bar and pulling the fence, and I've had two days to recuperate. You deserve a day off.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2005 11:29:00 AM  

  • I am feeling some fatigue right now myself after taking all that lathe out this weekend. Just feel like laying down not going to work!

    By Blogger Jocelyn, at 6/28/2005 06:08:00 AM  

  • Vitamin I works wonders. 200mg of ignoring your bodies siganls.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7/01/2005 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home