Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Killing the Snot Out Of Me

Last week I was on vacation and was home alone with my wife and toddler gone to her mother's house. While I didn't get everything done that I wanted to and didn't come anywhere close to getting it "all" done, I did accomplish quite a bit everyday. I've always been a list maker. Even when life denies me a little piece of paper that I can carry around I tend to compose mental to-do lists and check the items off with satisfaction. Last week my lists included items like ‘finish this project before starting that project.’ This week I am working ten hour days and my lists include items like “make ice” and “eat that tomato before it goes bad.”

3 comment(s):

  • i'm hopeless when smsmh is out of town. i wander the house, not quite sure what to do with myself. i'll end up in a room and completely forget why i went in there. that, and standing in front of an open fridge, just staring.

    hope you get that tomato eatten soon.


    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/29/2005 08:36:00 AM  

  • When my wif is off I just walk the dog a lot, drink too much beer, and play cRPG's until my hand is numb. Oh, and that fridge thing boingobloghead mentioned...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7/01/2005 08:19:00 AM  

  • Strangely enough I haven't RPG'd more that 2-3 times. I am tending to spend my free and stationary time reading and watching Netflix.

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 7/01/2005 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home