Sunday, April 16, 2006

Scott Brews

Yesterday I brewed 10 gallons of beer – five of pale ale and five of stout. Even though it was my first time and everything was new, it was also surprisingly easy. The whole process from start to clean up took about four hours and I’m guessing I probably have about another one or two ahead of me, cleaning out kegs, transferring to the secondaries, etc. Most of that time was idle time too, so I was doing other things in the shed while I watched the pot. It was a lot like cooking stew – a great puttering hobby. Rather than keep a diary of what I did for each batch, I think I’ll start yet another blog!


Flikr photo set over here:

1 comment(s):

  • You are obnoxious. I just hope your new blog has a functioning rss feed, unlike this blog and your running blog.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/16/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home