Friday, April 29, 2005

Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#102....



After building a deck two summers ago without one and doing a lot of other projects in the mean time, I've been lusting after a top chop saw for some time. Yesterday, the review I read on houseblogs.net pushed me over the edge and, after consulting with the light of my life and doing some comparitive shopping, I order the Bosch 3912 12" Compound Miter Saw, with Dust Bag and Work Clamp off Amazon.

Total price with tax and shipping accounted for: $205 Hoo haa!

3 comment(s):

  • Oooooooh....shiny new power tool. I LOVE shiny new power tools. It is so fun when the UPS man pulls up, isn't it? Just like Christmas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2005 11:11:00 AM  

  • I know it! can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,can't wait,

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 4/29/2005 11:48:00 AM  

  • veeerrry nice...we were saving for the dream...the SLIDING compound mitre saw...but finally said forget it and go a lovely standard chop saw...hooray for you and your new project!!

    By Blogger merideth, at 4/29/2005 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home