Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Next Episode

Soandso must have returned from his island vacation that he was on. I would imagine that he is probably tanned now and ready to get back to working on his house. I see that he posted again today. I mention all this for not other reason than to irritate Meredith.

9 comment(s):

  • Gosh, I wish I could be more like Soandso. He sounds like a really cool guy. He's almost too good to be true. As if he doesn't even exist.

    By Blogger Greg, at 7/26/2005 01:48:00 PM  

  • Kinda like those Burrito Fairies, Greg?

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 7/27/2005 07:01:00 AM  

  • Island vacation? I wish I was soandso- I could use a vacation..

    By Blogger Jocelyn, at 7/27/2005 11:22:00 AM  

  • Cold late night so long ago
    When I was not so strong you know
    A pretty man came to me
    Never seen eyes so blue
    You know I could not run away
    It seemed we'd seen each other in a dream
    It seemed like he knew me
    He looked right through me, yeah
    "Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
    "You don't have to love me and
    Let's get high awhile
    But try to understand
    Try to understand
    Try try try to understand
    I'm a magic man."

    So are the ways of Soandso - and he is real, FYI Greg the doubting...Greg.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/27/2005 04:27:00 PM  

  • "Once upon a Summer day,
    Birds chirped in a musical way,
    Grass drenched in the morning dew,
    The sky covered in a vast of blue.

    Once upon a summer day,
    Flowers bloomed in full array,
    Bright rays of sunlight spilled,
    Upon my garden on the hill.

    Once upon a summer day,
    Thunder rumbled and prolonged its stay,
    But after the rain tumbled down,
    This summer day wore a glorious rainbow crown."

    Soansos sounds like a very busy boy, running, building, but how does his garden grow ?


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2005 11:40:00 AM  

  • You like potato and I like potato,
    You like tomato and I like tomato;
    Potato, potato, tomato, tomato!
    Let's call the whole thing off!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/31/2005 05:18:00 PM  

  • You anonymous posters are strange.

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 8/01/2005 07:27:00 AM  

  • aw but by the ramblings can you tell who the mystery posters are ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/01/2005 02:34:00 PM  

  • Yes Jeanne, I can.

    By Blogger Scott in Washington, at 8/01/2005 02:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home