Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tell it Ice Cube...

...Today was a good day

Today was a pretty good day all around. I had a good work day – working on projects all day that are the ones I look forward to spending time on and I had fun with my coworkers. It was sunny, dry and 85 here. I kept finding reasons why walking across campus was necessary. I had a really good lunch, outside in the sun with good company. After work, I ran the five or six miles home without any pain or pooping out. When I got home Brit and the boys were here with my favorite aunt who came to visit for the day. They were just arriving home with yummy food and gardening stuff. After eating and having beers on the deck, they put in herb gardens and I went out to my brewing area to confront what I was pretty sure was a spoiled batch of porter. It turns out the beer was in good shape after all. It tastes really good so I ramped up the CO2 and started the force carbonation. Tomorrow looks like about the same thing but substitute toddler swim lessons at the Y with my boy where favorite aunt came into the picture today – not much to complain about on this end.

3 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home